Everyone else has one...why not us?! :) We (and by "we" I mean "I") decided to start a blog to keep in touch with our spread out family and friends. We want to show others updates on our little family including me, Frank and of course...Bosco Bear, our wonderful son/dog. More importantly, with Frank deploying to Iraq in just a few short days, hopefully he'll keep up on updating pictures and postings to let us know how he's doing. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers for 2008 will surely be a tough year for Team McKeon!
Sunday, December 30, 2007
We've arrived!
Everyone else has one...why not us?! :) We (and by "we" I mean "I") decided to start a blog to keep in touch with our spread out family and friends. We want to show others updates on our little family including me, Frank and of course...Bosco Bear, our wonderful son/dog. More importantly, with Frank deploying to Iraq in just a few short days, hopefully he'll keep up on updating pictures and postings to let us know how he's doing. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers for 2008 will surely be a tough year for Team McKeon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bosco Bear
We miss you SO MUCH, Bosco!!

1 comment:
Hey Team McKeon
Checking in from Florida, with prayers for your family in Iraq...my brother, Leo returned from Iraq one year ago.
Was looking something up in the McKeon world and came across your
"Team McKeon" pictures...thought I'd say hello.
Madeline
Post a Comment