
I got yet another beautiful bouquet of flowers from my romantic husband. He is missing me by now I'm sure.
We received Frank's pass dates from Ft. Stewart. I'll be headed down to Georgia Feb. 29th, will get settled into the hotel room and then pick Frank up from his ceremony on Saturday March 1st. The rest of the week will be fun in the sun, working out, swimming in the pool and of course...I have a few special tricks up my sleeve!! But shhhh...all of the following is a big secret he'll get to discover only when I get down there!!
For our (late) valentine's day date, I will be cooking him a grand meal that completely resembles The Melting Pot Fondue Restaurant that we love so much! I have the whole meal planned out exquisitely!!! I'll be bringing our fondue sets down and can't wait to pamper him in an all night long meal!

If that weren't enough, we've got massages scheduled and we'll go to this huge seafood and steak place that is legendary in South Carolina to help celebrate his birthday.
If anyone would like to send cards, letters, notes, small gifts down with me to give to frank for either Valentine's day or his Birthday (3/9), PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP so I can have time to pack those. Thanks!!

2 comments:
thank you for this amazing effort. I LOVE IT. Deeply disappointed to miss Frank's ceremony. we are in connection with other young men In Iraq Striker Unit Convoy . Will write weekly prayers to Frank and his unit. Keeping in touch HugsKisses Aunt Cynthia & Uncle Dennis In OC California
Amanda - Frank doesn't read this blog? Why is everyone in my family so terrible at surprises?
Post a Comment