Monday, January 14, 2008
This big old stupid house...
Well, Frank's been gone for almost two weeks now. It's been, and still is, quite an adjustment. The house seems freakishly bigger than ever and, of course, extremely quiet. He must have listened to the t.v. really loudly and I never noticed before! :) Any ways, I'm missing him tons and am trying my best to update his and my family with any current information but there's not much to share other than his address. He sent me beautiful roses as a surprise last week so he must have had his first moment where he missed me. :) He is working anywhere between 17-21 hour days so he's tired (and sometimes cranky) but keeping busy; I'm glad that he's keeping so busy though because it makes the time go faster for him and his joes. When he gets internet access, I'll be sure to remind him to upload the pictures from the RCA Dome going away ceremony and post those for you all to see. Take care for now and keep us in your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bosco Bear
We miss you SO MUCH, Bosco!!

No comments:
Post a Comment