"Family is a haven in a heartless world." --Christopher Lasch



You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

How Are You?




It's the question of the day, every day, by many of you sweet and caring people in our lives. This little guy right here is who is helping me through this difficult time. He's my cuddle bug so I don't feel lonely in bed, my work out partner (evening walks), and the one I complain to at the end of a long day. He even snores a little bit when sleeping with me like Frank occassionally does.


Frank: Who needs you when I've got Bosco bear?!? You've been replaced! :)~ Just kidding honey! Bosco misses his Dad very much and is keeping your side of the bed warm. We love and miss you Dad!!

No comments:

Bosco Bear

Bosco Bear
We miss you SO MUCH, Bosco!!