Frank called me briefly this morning at about 6:30 a.m. Instead of being excited to talk to me, he preceeded to give me hell about how he was surprised I was awake that early :) Always the jokester isn't he?! :)
Anyways, their flight was from about 10:00 p.m. last night until 6:00 a.m. this morning. He was calling me from Germany where they had a brief layover. He said there were three in-flight movies and that kept most of them occupied for the lengthy flight.
Frank seemed to think he'd be able to call me sometime this week, however, I was just informed from a girlfriend of mine that there's a good chance they may not be able to call us until April, which is when they'll be moving in to Iraq. Either way, at least I feel somewhat informed on what's going on which is a comfort. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed for a phone call sooner than later of course.
A funny story really quickly: The men were allowed to board the flight with all their guns in tow but had to check lighters and small pocket knives and put them below because those could be used if the plane was high jacked. Humorous!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bosco Bear
We miss you SO MUCH, Bosco!!

No comments:
Post a Comment