"Family is a haven in a heartless world." --Christopher Lasch



You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Earthquake!

Strange but true! It's been since 1987 since it's last occurence, but Indiana had an earthquake this morning at 5:29 a.m.! It was a 5.2 magnitude and it's all over the news this morning. They say it's the strongest magnitude to occur in 40 years.
Bosco and I woke up toward the end of it I think. We slept with our windows open last night, so I figured it was some wind in my sleepy haze, but when the bed posts started shaking, Bosco and I were both quickly out of bed! I thought the house was being invaded! Any way, before I knew it, it was over in a second or two and we happily went back to bed :) Craziness!

1 comment:

Adventures of Aaron and Jordan said...

I love the names!!!! I will have to share them with Aaron, I am sure he will be all about them!!! And they are totally perfect... it has already taken him away from me!!!

Bosco Bear

Bosco Bear
We miss you SO MUCH, Bosco!!