"Family is a haven in a heartless world." --Christopher Lasch



You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I'm a country bumpkin!


Last Friday, I let my girlfriend talk me into something that no other person on this planet had yet to achieve...she convinced me.....to go to...I can't say it....it's too terrible....but I have to get it off my chest.....I WENT TO A COUNTRY CONCERT!! Ohhhh the shame...the shaaaammmmeeeee!
No but seriously, it was pretty fun. To drown out the horrible noise (also known as Tim McGraw and company singing twangy, predictable, depressing lyrics) I just drank a lot of beer. I mean, A LOT of beer...the louder the music, the more beer was purchased. You get the point :) The highlight of the night was spending time with Stephanie, NOT TALKING about work, and getting to know her great friends Gretchen and Lindsay. :)
Thanks for the great times ladies...and to my new forever drinking buddy, Lindsay, for being more embarrassing than me...at least that's the way I would like to remember it! HA :)



Cheers to a successful night with my ladies! :)

No comments:

Bosco Bear

Bosco Bear
We miss you SO MUCH, Bosco!!