Mom and I just got home this past Sunday after a wonderful trip to St. Kitts! Here are some pictures from the trip. They include our beautiful view from our beachfront room, the gorgeous beach, ocean and mountains we got to look at everyday while sunning on the beach, and mom and I headed out to dinner. Oh...and don't let me forget "the fire man!" This guy was crazy, burning himself with fire, drinking gasoline, and blowing fire rings...EW!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
St. Kitts
Mom and I just got home this past Sunday after a wonderful trip to St. Kitts! Here are some pictures from the trip. They include our beautiful view from our beachfront room, the gorgeous beach, ocean and mountains we got to look at everyday while sunning on the beach, and mom and I headed out to dinner. Oh...and don't let me forget "the fire man!" This guy was crazy, burning himself with fire, drinking gasoline, and blowing fire rings...EW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bosco Bear
We miss you SO MUCH, Bosco!!

1 comment:
That looks amazing!! What a fun way to spend mothers day with your mom!!!! I hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment