"Family is a haven in a heartless world." --Christopher Lasch



You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Pass Dates!

Frank has received his pass dates home! He will receive 15 days at home sometime between September 14th through October 3, so most of you won't be hearing from me for a couple of weeks as I'll be off the radar lying low with my honey!! The extra length of time is for his travel home and back to Iraq. While I am very excited about this, of course, I am also feeling overwhelmed. I want the house to be perfect for him to come home to and I still have so much to do! More importantly, I would be DEVASTATED if something happened and his pass dates fell through. Frank has asked that I don't make any plans on his behalf as he wants to just relaxe so we'll see what he wants to do when he gets home!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Amanda,

Glad to hear the good news that he is going to get to come home for a little while.

I know I am all the way on the west coast but if there is anything I can do to help please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Again you're doing a great job with the blog. I definitely enjoy reading it and keeping up to date.

Much love,

Ken Overby

The Brown Family said...

How exciting!!!! Don't get your hopes up though as I am sure you have found out that with the military nothing is set in stone until he is on your door step!!! But I am so excited for you!!!!Anyways, can't wait to come home and see you in November!!

Bosco Bear

Bosco Bear
We miss you SO MUCH, Bosco!!