"Family is a haven in a heartless world." --Christopher Lasch



You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

So I know...

I'm a bit obnoxious with our family blog but bare with me...Frank's almost home!! I guess that we're just not that interesting because we don't have children and we're not together so I'm forced to post about the most exciting things I've got going on at the time. Sadly for you all, that seems to have been a lot of tacky decorating lately :) So thanks for baring with me over this past year. The blog is really just so that Frank can see all the things I'm doing back at home and gives him a small reminder of what's waiting for him upon his arrival. Maybe there will be something more interesting to write about next year?!?! :) We'll seeeee.....

1 comment:

The Brown Family said...

You aren't being annoying at all, and if people think you are they don't have to read your blog!!! Anyways you guys do need to hurry up and have like 10 babies!!! Well maybe you could start out with just three?!?! hahaha!!! And I have to say...(Family members don't read) you and Frank are going to have such GREAT sex when he gets home!!! Love you!!!

Bosco Bear

Bosco Bear
We miss you SO MUCH, Bosco!!