Are these not the cutest kids EVER!?! I stole a few professional pictures that my sister had done of her two kids off their website; I just had to share how cute Madeline and Henry are!!
Often referred to as "Team McKeon," we are a self-described fun and growing family that includes the two of us and our newborn son, Acen "Ace" Joseph McKeon, born February 12th, 2010. We look forward to celebrating three years of marriage this coming May! Thanks for checking in on us and this blog so we can keep you posted about our fun and growing family!
...Grieve not, nor speak of me with tears, but laugh and talk of me as if I were beside you...I loved you so--'twas Heaven here with you. -Isla Paschal Richardson
1 comment:
So cute! What great photos! Love you house too! Can't wait for your pics!
Ashlee
Post a Comment