Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Who Knew?
Despite it being about 40 degrees today and at the beginning of winter, I felt the lawn needed to be cut one more time before the first snow. The one task I've hated the most this year with Frank being gone has been lawn mowing, but not now...not anymore. Since I have mastered our new riding lawn mower this summer I am hooked! I was off work today and feeling a little down and decided the lawn looked a bit neglected and hopped on the rider! It's not perfect but it's the best looking lawn on our block, the job is done, and according to TruGreen I am now less likely to develop a snow-related mold on our grass since it's nice and short, which should make Frank happy. Who knew the lawn rider could be therapeutic?! :)Now PUSH mowing and weed eating...that's another story!! When Frank get's home...I'll continue to use the rider and he can push mow the small areas. I think it's a nice compromise. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bosco Bear
We miss you SO MUCH, Bosco!!

No comments:
Post a Comment