

I am fortunate to be able to say that I have had a pretty consistent group of friends for many years now. Every year around the holidays we make an effort to get together to celebrate the season. A tradition has been formed and this year was no exception.I co-hosted this year's 4th Annual White Elephant Holiday Extravaganza at my house! We had chocolate and cheese fondue, exchanged gifts and finished up the evening with games, martinis, wine and hot tub fun! Thank you to Ashley for your co-hosting efforts and to everyone who helped and attended. It was great to have old friends together all while making a couple of new ones this year! Here are a few pictures to show you all the "innocent" fun we had! Thank you to all the beautiful ladies who came and for those who didn't make it, we hope to see you next year!

No comments:
Post a Comment