As both a surprise and Christmas present for Frank I got him a new television. The t.v. gift took on a life of its' own. I ended up redecorating the entire living room really. I took everything down off the walls, spackled, sanded, and painted in preparation for the t.v. to be professionally installed (to happen soon). I moved the mantle to another wall because I just can't seem to part with it.
Frank and I found this in an antique shop. It's over 200 years old and was salvaged from an old mansion so the story behind it just made us fall in love with it. It's my tacky, but one-of-a-kind faux fireplace!
P.S. Yes! I know the Christmas decor is still up, HOWEVER, I am determined to have a nice Christmas celebration with Frank if it kills me. At this rate it may just be "Christmas in July" but I'm leaving everything up until he gets home and gets to open his presents.

1 comment:
The house looks great, I am sure Frank will love it when he gets home! I love that your are leaving the Christmas stuff up for him, what a good wife!!!! I would do the same thing!!
Post a Comment