"Family is a haven in a heartless world." --Christopher Lasch



You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

18 Weeks My Ass

I CANNOT wait another 8 or 9 weeks to find out if this little one is a boy or a girl. I am pathetic. I have resulted to searching the internet for rediculous old wives tales. According to the chinese gender predictor calendar, because I am 25 and we conceived in May, lil' bean will be a girl!
Upon further review, another website says that it's a boy. Then the "old wives tale gender predictor" questions indicate a girl. I am too funny but hey, I'm desperate to get this nursery started! :) I'm still going with my gut that we'll be welcoming a little Stella in 30 weeks! (I have to get Frank on board with this name...he's not a fan but mama certainly is.)

2 comments:

The Ellis Family said...

First, I love the name Stella.. always have :) Second, my chinese gender predictor and everyone else I've talked to was dead on... sooooo I'm going with girl :) <3

Sara and Brian said...

I apologize in advance for being a blog stalker. I dont know if you remember me...Sara Padgett...but I read your blog from Jordan's blog and last night you and your husband and dog walked by my house...we were outside and said hi...once you were down the street i realized it was you...small world...I didnt know you lived in Mill Grove. haha sorry for being a stalker :)

Bosco Bear

Bosco Bear
We miss you SO MUCH, Bosco!!