This post is more of a Team McKeon inside joke. Frank and I always disagree about our political views. I swear he's a republican and he always swears he's not. I quickly refute his point by reminding him who he voted for last election and who's he interested in this year...both republicans. In contrast, I am a total liberal. For any of you who really know us, it's probably pretty obvious to you that Frank is the conservative, level-headed one in the family while I am simply not. Our political party interests do not surprise me when I look at our two polar opposite personalities. :)
Any hoo...us McKeons have taken a recent interest in the last year in dressing poor Bosco bear (our son/dog) in clothes. Strange, and probably a bit sad...but true. When I saw the following shirt at Petsmart tonight, I simply couldn't resist.
Honey; since you're not home, I'm determining how we're raising our son...to be a democrat!! :)

1 comment:
Chad Groves and Kevin Jenkins, it was a fun weekend, but exhausting!!! Aarons flight got canceled yesterday bc of weather so it may be 2 weeks instead of next week until we find out, but hopefully he can catch up over the weekend, I am ready to know!
Post a Comment