"Family is a haven in a heartless world." --Christopher Lasch



You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.

Friday, March 28, 2008

Whatever, Becky!

I've taken down the poll on whether or not I'm a hypochondriac. Thank you to all of you who realized that I'm not a faker. Even if you secretly think I might be a little bit of a complainer, your vote means that you think it's okay that I whine a bit about not feeling well. Thanks for your support and for letting me feel sorry for myself every once in a while! :)

Becky...I expected no less from you that you were the only one who voted yes. I am also completely not surprised that you took an analytical approach to it when determining your vote. Thanks a lot :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Amanda. Relax. You aren't a full blown hypo. Just a little one. And we love you for it!

Bosco Bear

Bosco Bear
We miss you SO MUCH, Bosco!!