Since they are 7 hours ahead of us, we have been trying to get our phone call times in sync. Tuesday morning he called at 5:30 a.m Indiana time (12:30 p.m. his time). I talked to him for 15 minutes and didn't remember a thing. My sister actually reminded me a few days later that I talked to him (apparently she called a little while after Frank did and I talked to her, too?! I don't remember talking to either of them!).
Luckily, he called at a better time Wednesday and Thursday this week so we were able to talk longer (and I remembered both phone calls!). He is working the night shift there so he does missions/trainings from about 3pm-4am everyday so he calls me when he gets in (which is about 10 p.m. Indy time), so it's been better for both of us! He was able to eat dinner with me and my mom at Maggianos last night which was great! He called in the middle of dinner and spent the rest of the evening on the phone with us...it's the little things that we have to cherish this year. :)
Friday, March 28, 2008
You rang??
Hi loved ones! Just wanted to let you know that Frank has been in Iraq for about a week now; I wasn't able to talk to him much in Kuwait but they are all getting settled in now and I've talked to him three days in a row now. Yeah! :) He wants everyone to know that he is safe, misses you and loves you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bosco Bear
We miss you SO MUCH, Bosco!!

1 comment:
I read your earlier post about missing a call from Frank and well I can relate. It's hard hearing their voice knowing that you saw that call. I've broken down several times because of that. I just missed a call from him today and of course got teary eyed. I think that you should also go with the chalk paint! What a great idea!
Post a Comment