This was going to be a surprise for Frank but I wanted him to see it and you as our family to have the information in case you wanted one yourselves! There is this INCREDIBLY SELFLESS company out there that is donating banners to families of deployed soldiers at 50% off. They were donating 10,000 free signs and they reached their goal so now they're only half off. They are still doing one free license plate, however, which is still incredibly generous of them. I was so thrilled when I opened the box that I put it up on the porch even at 1:30 a.m. this morning!!
The info is at www.buildasign.com/troops. They are 3x6 and are usually $70.00 and they did this for TEN THOUSAND military family members for free!! They have so many different choices of military banners to choose from and then you can customize the writing to say almost whatever you want!! What a way to honor Frank and it makes me feel so proud to show others that we have a soldier in our household!!!I hope you love it honey!

No comments:
Post a Comment