We had a lovely day today. By representing Team McKeon, I hosted Frank's family over at our house on this blistering cold day for our family Christmas. Sadly, Frank is still in Iraq and won't be home for Christmas.
Ashley, the youngest McKeon is also in Iraq and so is her fiance' Jonathan. So we were short three people at this year's Christmas celebration due to deployments. :( We miss you guys and pray that Christmas 2009 will have everyone home safe and sound to celebrate the family and season together!
This is what you missed Frank: A Chocolate fondue pot with marshmallows, coconut marshmallows, brownies, pound cake, strawberries and bananas. We also had a yummy cheese pot with french bread, green apples, cauliflower, broccoli, and carrots to dip into. I also made my famous blue cheese bites, which actually turned out really good this time. I made a spinach dip with Hawaiian bread and had a huge pot of homemade dumpling soup going on the stove top. By the way, the wholeeeeee family loved it except for you so perhaps that goes to show you that maybe you should consider trying to eat it one more time and then deciding if you really like it or not...because your family sure seemed to enjoy it! :)
Thank you for the horseback riding! That will be a fun date when you get home. I have just a couple of things for you in your stocking that you'll like but don't get too excited...
I am going to leave all of your presents from me and others under the tree until you get home...also...Bosco has two stockings full to empty but we'll wait until you get home to do so :)Love you dad! Merry Christmas from Mom and Baby Bosco Bear
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bosco Bear
We miss you SO MUCH, Bosco!!

No comments:
Post a Comment