"Family is a haven in a heartless world." --Christopher Lasch



You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Frank's New Obsession

I'd like to think that when Frank gets home he'd be busy loving on me, Bosco, getting back to work and perhaps conducting some projects around the house. Nope...I don't think any of that is going to happen...atleast not May-September of 2009. Why you ask?? Frank has a new purchase to fulfill his old "hobby" (obsession) which is set to arrive at the end of April/early May. Scroll down to find out why I'll be neglected for the summer season upon Frank's return from Iraq....
















I have to say it's been nice the last couple of summers having no bike in the garage and having a husband around but I guess that little "no bike vacation" won't last much longer! At least he's out of the crotch-rocket phase and on to a Harley, old man bike. I guess it's safer this way?!? :)

1 comment:

The Ellis Family said...

Oooh I like it... what color did he get? :) How fun!

Bosco Bear

Bosco Bear
We miss you SO MUCH, Bosco!!