
On my day off this past Wednesday I was a busy bee running around accomplishing random errands. I had to stop off and get some more food for Bosco Bear, our almost 7 year old pitbull/son. As I went to get his normal bag of food (he's been on the same food his ENTIRE life), the product next to it caught my eye. I saw the phrase "For Dogs 6+ years" and it hit me....right there in the middle of aisle 9. I had this profound sad moment that Bosco Bear is getting old and he's now on Senior Dog Food!! This may be such a stupid post, but for any total "pet" lovers (I use that word loosely as he is totally my kid), you will totally understand. I had this wave of emotion come over me. I felt like a mother sending my first kid off to kindergarten on his first day. My baby is not a baby anymore!I know this is dramatic but I'm so bummed out. Random but true!

1 comment:
I completely understand Amanda! I don't know what I would do if something happened to Guinness, and I think about him getting older and his joints getting arthritis...haha, I swear, I will get him a doggy wheelchair if I have to!!! :)love the post.
Post a Comment