"Family is a haven in a heartless world." --Christopher Lasch



You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Finally!!


Just a really quick post but just a few quick photos to PROVE that Frank is finally home!! If I couldn't reach over and kiss him I wouldn't believe it myself. This entire afternoon/evening has felt so surreal! More updates later...off to cuddle (you can puke now but we don't care--we're obnoxiously happy)!

2 comments:

Adventures of Aaron and Jordan said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!! I am sure you are the happiest girl in the world! I hope you have a great time "catching up" :) Cant wait to hear more about his homecoming!

J and L Gross said...

I am so glad for you two! I just can not imagine how hard it had to have been being so far apart from each other. And I don't think you are being mushy ... enjoy it ... !!!

Bosco Bear

Bosco Bear
We miss you SO MUCH, Bosco!!