Wednesday, April 1, 2009
The Post That Never Ends...
Frank got home Friday, March 27th! After heading home in the afternoon, he was greeted warmly by Bosco Bear. The love between man and his dog is beautiful really. :)
After checking out the house and any minor changes I may have made, we got caught up on missed holiday #1 of many...Christmas!! I politely explained to my neighbors to be patient with me, as I had no intentions of taking down any Christmas decor (inside or out) until Frank came home. I was determined to have Christmas with him even if it had to be Christmas in July! Sadly enough, we weren't too far away from that little joke of mine time-wise! But all in all, it was fun to sit around and open presents. Notice the shorts he's wearing...ironic isn't it?!

Erin, Cheryl and Claudette (Frank's sister, Mom and Aunt) gave me a delicious candle and Frank a pocket knife just to be sweet for Christmas so here he is opening it up. Thanks to Becky and Nathan for the Lowe's gift card. As you'll see soon it's already going to good use!! Waiiiitttt fooorrrrr ittttt....

Becky and Nathan...the "Tall Man" photos are for you guys. Be looking forward to receiving the Vanilla Ice freaky mouse back at Christmas '09 (wink wink)! After lounging around the house and having Christmas Frank and I went out for a quick bite to eat at dinner for two at one of our favorites...Houlihans. Delicious!
After dinner it was back to the house for some very badly missed family cuddling time! Yes...we let Bosco cuddle with us for a bit to grab some cute family time shots but he was eventually banished to the dreaded floor for the evening soon after. 
Saturday was a great day! We slept in and I have to tell you...waking up to him knowing that he was "home for good" was an indescribable moment. I woke up 15 minutes or so before he did and just watched him. He was beautiful to look at. We went out for a late breakfast at another one of our fave's...good ol' Bob Evans, and then it was off to meet up with Frank's family for the day. We ended up hanging out for a bit and then out to dinner. Where did we eat you ask? Embarrassingly...we found ourselves back at Houlihans for the second night in a row! We love it there! 


((If you need to take a break right now for a snack or to use the restroom, considering the length of this novel, I understand...)) After dinner we were off to bowling at good ol' "Rock and Bowl." Ahhh....gotta love Noblesville and it's finest Saturday evening entertainment that it has to offer. We had SUCH a great time together as a family. 


The past few days have been fun "being normal." Grocery store, cooking, cleaning, yardwork and starting Phase One of the basement. Thanks again, Becky and Nathan, for the gift card!


I know I look a bit scary...but hey...we were working hard in the basement together. Oh to be normal again!! :) On a final note...aren't you ladies jealous of what I got to look at the whole time while working in the basement together?! AM I A LUCKY GIRL OR WHAT!? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bosco Bear
We miss you SO MUCH, Bosco!!

3 comments:
I love it!!! I'm so happy he's back home for good! Love our troops!!!! Love you lots!
You are so cute! :) I am jealous by the way, CHECK OUT THAT INSULATION!!! WOO WOO!!! :) I'm so glad to see you so happy!!! :) :)
thanx for sending me to your blog, Miss Amanda. And yeah, don't share w/ Phil but I am jealous....!
Post a Comment