







Hi friends and family! We have been missing in action for quite some time but life has flown by lately. Frank has been home for about 6 weeks now and it's as if we've never skipped a beat. We got back about two weeks ago from Hilton Head, South Carolina. My side of the family all met down there and it was a wonderful family reunion. My family was thrilled to see Frank again and he couldn't believe how big my niece and nephews had gotten. Last time he had seen them they were only a few months old and now they're both approaching 2! Tons of great pictures to share as they are all so adorable. I can't wait for Baby Guerra #2 who is set to arrive very soon!




We had GORGEOUS accomodations at the Marriott Surfwatch. One of the pools was steps away under our hotel room, they had an indoor one for the kiddos when it was too cold and the beach was only a 2 minute walk from our hotel rooms as well. I read two books that week, got a nice tan, spent a lot of time with my family and ate a couple of really delicious local meals. It was a fantastic trip!
So as you can see by all these pictures we had a GREAT TIME. The last two weeks has been busy unpacking, laundry, getting caught up on mail and work, blah blah blah. After last week things seem to finally be calming down a bit so hopefully we'll have more to report to you guys soon.I had some of my closest friends over for dinner last night. It was my way of reaching out and telling them how sorry I am for being flakey lately with Frank coming home and all. Being the wonderful friends they are, of course, they understood. SO it was really great to have them come over and catch up with the ones I really love and value. Frank is picking up his new Harley Davidson tomorrow so I'll be sure to get pictures posted soon. I forsee lots of trips where I'm forced to ride on the back of the thing (siggggghhhh).

2 comments:
Thanks again for having us over... it was soooo great catching up with you!!! I'm really excited for our summer plan!! I can't wait to see pics of Frank's new bike w/the file folders!! LOL :)
Aww, Amanda how great! I really want to do something like this with our families, it is so nice to go somewhere fun and sunny together! You all look so relaxed and happy:)Hopefully, I can come by for one of those appetizer/dinner get-togethers with all you girls. miss you all.
Post a Comment