Sunday, July 5, 2009
The Cat's Outta the Bag!
Well, it's official. Everyone in my immediate life now knows of Frank's and my big news that we're expecting. I told all of my co-workers last week but I get the feeling most of them had already known for weeks from a previous co-worker who still reads my blog. It would have been nice to tell my co-workers, who I spend about 40 hours a week with, my special news myself. Oh well...we had already told all of our immediate friends and family so it's not like we were hiding the news; we just weren't advertising it to the general public yet just in case. I guess I was ignorant to believe that only friends and family were reading our very public blog. I just hope that when it's time for others to share important news with the people in their lives they get the special opportunity to do it their way and on their own time instead of having others "hearing it through the grapevine."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bosco Bear
We miss you SO MUCH, Bosco!!

1 comment:
Cheers to that lover!
Post a Comment