Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Fun Fact
So my mom and I were just talking and she just informed me that my upcoming birthday is my "golden birthday!" I'll be 26 on the 26th! Interestingly enough, it is also my sister's golden birthday next month in August ~ she'll be 30 on the 30th! Who would have thunk it?! Two golden birthdays in one family in the same year! Anywho...just a nerdy fun fact I learned today :) Ta ta!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bosco Bear
We miss you SO MUCH, Bosco!!

2 comments:
This year was my golden birthday too! I found that out on my birthday, lol :) I love fun facts!! :)
My golden birthday will be my 30th as well... soo it will be good and bad at the same time ! :) haha Happy early birthday amanda!! You are just a young'n!
Post a Comment