My dad and step-mom made a quick trip into Indy from Minnesota, arriving Wednesday night and leaving this Friday morning. We had a nice family dinner on Wednesday night and then spent Thursday around the house, chatting, hanging things and playing cards! We finished the day with a delicious dinner at Maggianos, somewhere neither of them had ever heard of being from Minnesota. They LOVED it and we LOVED having them visit, even if it was just for a couple of quick nights. They will always remembered as our first visitors in our new home :)
In other news, I'm looking forward to tomorrow as another girlfriend and I are hosting a baby shower for one of our closest friends! It should be a really lovely way to spend Saturday. I hope all goes well as she deserves the very best :) Pictures to follow!
Friday, October 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bosco Bear
We miss you SO MUCH, Bosco!!

No comments:
Post a Comment