Sorry if the following pictures gross you out. This is simply an online journal for my sake down the road so I want to blog as much as I can so I can look back and remember these times. 38 weeks + 5 days....in the home stretch now!
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Holy Belly Pics!
Sorry if the following pictures gross you out. This is simply an online journal for my sake down the road so I want to blog as much as I can so I can look back and remember these times. 38 weeks + 5 days....in the home stretch now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bosco Bear
We miss you SO MUCH, Bosco!!

2 comments:
hey big belly mama! you are soo close to the end!!! that baby is totally ready to come out for sure :) ps.. i see your nips in these pictures with those big ol' mama boobs! haha you look amazing!
You still look muscular under all that baby! You go girl. :) You are in the home stretch, hang in there!!
Post a Comment