"Family is a haven in a heartless world." --Christopher Lasch



You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.

Friday, January 29, 2010

38 Weeks and 2 Days

Yesterday marked 38 weeks + 2 days for us in this pregnancy. No news. No updates. I'm still feeling really great physically, however, my only complaint is the complete lack of sleep over the past 4-6 weeks. I told Frank "If you got NO SLEEP AT ALL for 2, maybe 3 nights, but then were able to break it up every once in a while and then get a good night's sleep...it'd be okay." But unfortunately, there is no sleep in sight.
I had my Dr's appointment yesterday and we are still very much pregnant with no signs of labor nearing (no dialation, etc.). Interestingly, I have lost 2 pounds since last week's visit, however. She wasn't worried about it at all since I have had no diet changes or anything. I think I've just been really active nesting and trying to wrap things up at work and around the house so that probably attributes to the weight loss. Keep your fingers crossed for us as we are on the final countdown!

No comments:

Bosco Bear

Bosco Bear
We miss you SO MUCH, Bosco!!