"Family is a haven in a heartless world." --Christopher Lasch



You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Nursery Completed


Just some quick updated pictures of Acen's nursery! Thanks to everyone who gave us input, directed us to something they saw that we just HAD TO HAVE, or got things for Ace's room!! I just LOVE it and it makes me so happy when I'm in there. I hope he likes it as he grows into a little boy.








2 comments:

RKmckee said...

I LOVE IT! Your little vision you had months ago really came alive!!! good job mama!

Dreamscapes Baby Boutique said...

The entire room looks amazing! I feel honored and blessed to have worked with you on the bedding! Thanks so much Amanda! :D

*Now you'll have to send pics when Acen gets here!*

Bosco Bear

Bosco Bear
We miss you SO MUCH, Bosco!!