"Family is a haven in a heartless world." --Christopher Lasch



You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

40 Weeks

Dear Acen,

Today is supposed to be your birthday. Why won't you come out? Me and your daddy are veryyyyy excited about you making your debut. There are a lot of people anxious to meet you and I'm not gonna lie, son...the nights are rough and your mommy needs some sleep. So I know you're not really ready to come today, however, if you could work on making your way out sometime VERY SOON...it would be greatly appreciated. I'll love you and kiss and hug you a lot...and Grandma Rita will surely go crazy buying you something rediculous to celebrate your birth. So come on already, Ace!

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Bosco Bear

Bosco Bear
We miss you SO MUCH, Bosco!!