All day today mom keeps telling me I am a big boy. It must have something to do with the fact that I am a big 5 weeks old today!! Since I arrived in this world only last month, time has been flying by!! I have already seen and done so much. Each day I learn something new and I think my mommy and daddy really like watching me do new things because they're always in my face staring at me.
Some neat things I've seen, done, experienced or learned to do already include:
1. I love to make out. Every time my mommy kisses me I keep my mouth wide open because this is how you kiss, right?! I always laugh at her and smile when she kisses my nose, lips and chin.
2. I said goodbye to my brother, Bosco. When I was only 2 weeks old he got really sick and my family and I said goodbye to him only a week later. It was really, really sad for mommy and daddy but I think I'm going to like being the only little guy around here now.
3. I love stroller rides; no matter how upset I am as soon as I get out in the fresh air and get moving, I quiet down instantly. Most of the time I use this opportunity to take a little nipper and enjoy sleeping while mommy or daddy pushes me around :)
4. Bath time is my favorite!! I can be tired and starving and screaming all at once but if you put me in a warm bath or even in the shower with daddy, I love it and get happy instantly!
5. I have a girlfriend named Kensley. She is beautiful and we're going to get married when we grow up!
6. Apparently I have tons of hair. Everywhere I go people say something about it. Sometimes people even ask mommy if they can run their fingers through my hair! The nerve of these strangers! It's okay though because I know I'm super cute. I think I might even be due for a haircut soon because I'm developing a bit of a mullet or perhaps a "rat tail" in the back! After bath time, if mom or dad forgets to comb my hair, my hair dries naturally into a mohawk! :)
7. Mommy asks daddy to watch me but often times I think I'm the one doing the watching.
8. I am so vocal! I moan, groan, squeak, grunt and all sorts of other things! I just can't wait to talk and let every one know what I'm thinking. When I squawk mama calls me her squeaky bird and when I squeal or snort, her little piglet :)
9. I am an amazing sleeper! Most nights I let mommy and daddy sleep for anywhere between 4 and 7 hours! I think my parents must really appreciate this because each morning in bed mommy plays with me and she's all happy and well rested and thanks me for being such a good sleeper and a wonderful baby. I hope I can keep up all this great rest at night! I think it's the "miracle blanket" that makes me so sleepy!? :)
10. Finally, I have learned that a lot of people must really love me! I have had a ton of visitors! I have met all my aunts from daddy's side and all my aunts from mommy's side!
Well that's just a glimpse into all the great things I've been up to in my first five weeks of life. What a great world this is! P.S. Did I mention how cute I am when I sleep??

No comments:
Post a Comment