"Family is a haven in a heartless world." --Christopher Lasch



You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

I'm a big boy! Sorta!

Acen turned 8 weeks old this past Friday. He had his shots the day before on Thursday and it wasn't too bad as I know it's just a way of life and something that has to be done. He was out cold asleep when the nurses double teamed him. Ace woke up screaming and I comforted him for about 45 seconds and he was fast asleep again! His only side effect was a bit of fussiness at about 3:45am but by the time I got to his room to comfort him he had already put himself back to sleep. It was his first time not sleeping through the night in weeks so I guess I can't complain! I'm just glad my little peanut did okay through them and had no major reactions :)
Speaking of "little peanut," boy is he ever! Here are his current stats:
Weight = 10.7 lbs (33% percentile) Height = 23 in. (61% percentile) Hear Circ. = 15 in. (16% percentile) BMI = 14.2
My little guy is just that...LITTLE! :) He is long and lanky, just like his mom and dad was! Overall, Acen is super healthy and that's all we can ask for!

No comments:

Bosco Bear

Bosco Bear
We miss you SO MUCH, Bosco!!