Hello everyone! I haven't posted in a while because I can barely find enough time to breathe right now, much less post blog updates!! We are opening a new school and are PRAYING for a May 10th grand opening so both Frank and I are working double time to get it open and ready. Once we get the school open I'm sure I'll have my personal life back but until then...it looks like the piles of laundry and the late nights aren't going away anytime soon!
Acen continues to be the most amazing baby ever! He got his first little cold this past week so he goes to bed and wakes up in the morning with a stuffed up nose which Frank and I immediately booger suck and pick at him until he can't stand it anymore ;) During the day he seems to be much better but with any cold it rears up in the mornings and evenings the most. He's on the mend and even through a stuffy nose, the sneezing and coughing he is still an angel and super sweet! We are thankful and blessed to announce that he is still sleeping through the nights and we LITERALLY FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM MORE each and every day that comes and goes.
Other than being crazy busy with work, being dreadfully behind with the house cleaning, and loving Acen so much it hurts...we've started doing MAJOR landscaping to the house. We are almost done with phase one of three for the exterior of our home. We are saving up money and hope to have a patio done within the next month and then sod is the final phase and we will truly have one of the prettiest properties in the entire neighborhood! That is until someone else out-does us! :)
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bosco Bear
We miss you SO MUCH, Bosco!!

No comments:
Post a Comment